Globus Medical offers financial support for bona fide educational activities aimed to advance the understanding of scientific, clinical or healthcare issues and contribute to the improvement of patient care.
Requests from non-profit, charitable organizations, medical institutions, accredited third-party educational program providers, medical foundations and professional societies that are entitled to receive such funding under applicable laws may be considered.
Grants and donations are not provided to individuals or for-profit physician practices, groups, associations or entities. All requests are considered without regard to historical or prospective use or purchases of Globus Medical, Inc. products or services.
Globus Medical adheres to the AdvaMed and MedTech codes for interactions with healthcare providers.
- Please complete the application in its entirety. Incomplete applications will be returned to the original requestor and will delay the review process.
- Please attach/include all requested information to your submission
- Initial contact must be made at least eight (8) weeks prior to the event. A complete application with supporting documentation must be received at least forty-five (45) business days prior to the date of the event to be considered.
- All requests for HealthCare Professionals (HCPs) must be submitted by the institution and cannot include the name of the HCP on the application or on any supporting documentation. All requests must be for PGY4 and above only.
- A letter of approval or denial will be sent to the original requestor upon Grants Committee review.
If you would like to submit a request for an Educational, Charitable or Fellowship grant on Globus’s external support website, please click here https://globus.medcompli.com.