ELSA® is an expandable lumbar interbody spacer with integrated fixation designed to maximize segmental lordosis while minimizing disruption to patient anatomy.
- Sagittal Alignment: Lordotic adjustability from 5° to 20° or 15° to 30° allows for a small starting height and a precise anatomic fit.
- Minimal Disruption: Integrated fixation can be delivered through a smaller access window compared to traditional lateral fixation, while screw eyelets maintain ideal placement during controlled implant expansion.
- In situ Graft Delivery: A large central graft window coupled with the ability to introduce additional bone graft in situ provides an optimal fusion environment.
- Intraoperative Versatility: Compatible with anchors or screws.*
* Supplemental fixation required