ELSA®-ATP is an expandable anterior-to-psoas lumbar interbody spacer with integrated fixation that allows for a traditional lateral footprint while avoiding the need to dissect through the psoas muscle. Angled anterolateral instruments help address the challenges associated with a high iliac crest at L4-L5.
- Reduced Impaction: Inserted at a minimal height to help reduce impaction and preserve endplate integrity.
- Less Psoas Retraction: Offset integrated fixation to help ease screw insertion and reduce psoas retraction.
- Optimized for Fusion: A large central bone graft chamber coupled with the ability to introduce additional graft in situ provides an optimal fusion environment.
- Intraoperative Versatility: Compatible with anchors or screws.*
* Supplemental fixation required