We are pleased to announce the launch of our new high viscosity bone cement,
CONCORD-Plus™ and accompanying Cement Mixer and Transfer Pack.
The CONCORD-Plus™ Bone Cement is ready to inject 3 minutes after mixing and has a 12 minute working time. Compared to low viscosity bone cement, CONCORD-Plus™ shortens waiting time while retaining working time. The Cement Mixer and Transfer Pack is comprised of the cement mixer along with a threaded syringe for transferring cement to the filler delivery needles.
Click Here for printer-friendly instructions
for using CONCORD-Plus™
|4129.2020S||CONCORD-Plus™ Bone Cement, 20g|
|4129.4040S||CONCORD-Plus™ Bone Cement, 40g|
|658.959S||Cement Mixer and Transfer Pack|
Pricing requests must be submitted to email@example.com.
Please note that pricing must be loaded into the system and approved prior to requesting these parts.
*Testing on file at Globus Medical.
The innovative curved anchor fixation is delivered inline to the disc space with instruments approximately the same size as the spacer. Inline instruments help to reduce the amount of retraction and minimize interference with challenging anatomy, particularly minimizing interference with challenging patient anatomy, particularly at upper and lower cervical levels.
When COALITION MIS™ is used with two screws, it is cleared for standalone use at two levels.
- Inline Integrated Fixation: Innovative instruments facilitate simple implantation regardless of challenging patient anatomy.
- Intraoperative Versatility: Spacer accommodates COALITION MIS™ anchors and/or screws providing multiple options to secure the spacer to adjacent vertebral bodies.
- Biomechanical Stability: Biomechanical cadaveric testing showed no significant difference in stability between two COALITION MIS™ screw constructs and a two level cervical plate and spacer construct at two levels.
- In-Line Integrated Fixation: Innovative instruments facilitate simple implantation even with challenging patient anatomy.
- Biomechanical Stability: Biomechanically comparable with a traditional stand-alone ALIF system when used with screws.
- Intraoperative Versatility: Compatible with anchors and screws, providing multiple options for securing the spacer to the vertebral bodies.
- Barrier Technology™: The first of its kind providing the ultimate in cement control, SHIELD® directs cement to the central/anterior vertebral body, creating an optimized cement column.
- Unipedicular Approach: SHIELD®’s unipedicular approach may help reduce the risks associated with vertebral body access and radiation exposure.
- Curved Cavity Creation: Curved instruments prepare a pathway across the sagittal midline into the contralateral side, enabling full vertebral body coverage.
No two fractures are alike. Providing a choice in technology for the treatment of vertebral compression fractures is essential. SHIELD®’s Barrier Technology™ provides ultimate cement control by directing cement to the central/anterior vertebral body.
The unilateral, curving design of the SHIELD® system aims to offer the ultimate in safety, reliability and treatment selection.